- 4 oz. dry fettuccine
- 4 oz. fresh spinach
- 8 medium mushrooms
- 2 medium Roma tomatoes
- 1 Tbs. chopped garlic
- fresh basil, to taste
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- red pepper flakes, to taste
- olive oil
- Chop the basil, spinach, tomatoes, mushrooms and garlic.
- Lightly spray a non-stick sauté pan with olive oil.
- Add the garlic, black pepper, red pepper, basil, and mushrooms to the hot pan.
- Once the mushrooms start to lose their water, add the tomatoes.
- Once the tomatoes start to lose their water, add the spinach, and sauté until the spinach wilts.
- Serve over cooked pasta.
- Garnish with fresh basil or spinach.