Recipe makes approx 21 cups
- 1 can of crab meat
- 1/8 cup low fat mayonnaise
- 3 tsp. wasabi powder
- 1 tsp. lime juice medium
- 1 bunch of chives (approx 15 chive leaves)
- 1 English (seedless) cucumber
- Mix mayonnaise, wasabi powder, and lime juice.
- Chop 3/4 of the chives and add to mixture.
- Add drained crab to the mixture. (check for shell pieces)
- Cut cucumbers crosswise into 1/2-inch-thick slices.
- Cut a fluted round from each slice with cookie cutter or fluting tool.
- Scoop out center of each round with melon-ball cutter, but leave bottom intact.
- Top with crab mixture.
- Garnish with remaining chives.