Friday, May 29, 2009

Chicken lettuce wraps

Approx. 50 Calories per wrap. Recipe makes 2 wraps.

I've determined that I didn't add enough of the Panda Express Orange Sauce to my stir fry. The sauce in this simple chicken lettuce wrap was quite tasty. I think this would be good with other types of sauces too - Thai peanut sauce, BBQ sauce, teriyaki sauce, etc. The possibilities abound.

One hint when making this - make sure your lettuce is completely dry. Mine wasn't and it was a bit runny when I started to eat the wrap.


Ingredients
  • 2 oz boneless, skinless chicken breast
  • 1/3 plum tomato
  • 2 leaves of lettuce (I used butterhead)
  • 2 tsp orange sauce

Directions
  1. Grill chicken.
  2. Cut grilled chicken in half.
  3. Place each half in a lettuce leaf.
  4. Add diced tomatoes.
  5. Top each wrap with 1 tsp of sauce.
  6. Wrap and enjoy.

No comments: