Monday, June 1, 2009

Thai Peanut Chicken with Squash

Approx. 180 Calories per serving. Recipe serves 2


I've made this dish both with chicken and without. It's difficult to say which I like better. I guess it depends on my mood. I didn't have any peanuts today, but it is very tasty when a few are tossed in. It adds a nice crunch - and protein if you make it without the chicken.

Ingredients
  • 4 oz skinless, boneless chicken breast
  • 1 1/2 cups zucchini
  • 1 cup yellow summer squash
  • 1 cup Anaheim chili
  • 3 Tbs Thai peanut sauce (I use House of Tsang, Bangkok Padang Peanut Sauce)
  • 1 tsp olive oil

Directions
  1. Heat olive oil in a non-stick pan.
  2. Add chicken and chilis.
  3. Once chicken is completely cooked, add squash.
  4. Once squash is tender, toss with peanut sauce and heat until warm.

No comments: