Thursday, March 17, 2011

Teriyaki Chicken and Broccoli

Approx. 215 Calories per serving. Recipe makes 2 servings.

I had some chicken left over and wanted to make something quick and easy. I decided to make a quick stir fry of Teriyaki chicken and broccoli. I really like the spicy ginger teriyaki sauce from East-West, so I used that instead of making my own.

Ingredients
  • 5 oz boneless, skinless chicken breast
  • 4 cups broccoli
  • 1/3 cup green onion (white bulb and a little bit of the green stem)
  • 1/2 Tbs olive oil
  • 2 Tbs spicy ginger Teriyaki sauce (I use East-West brand)
  • 1 cup water

Directions
  1. Slice broccoli and green onion.
  2. Cut chicken into small pieces.
  3. Add oil to a skillet and heat.
  4. Add chicken. Cook until white (about 3-4 minutes).
  5. Add green onion and cook for 1 minute.
  6. Add water and broccoli. Cook until broccoli is tender and water has evaporated off.
  7. Add teriyaki sauce. Mix well and heat until warm.

No comments: