When I started cooking this, I intended to make grilled chicken to go along with it. I got a little lazy and decided that if I ate half the pan, I would be full and didn't need to bother with the chicken. This recipe makes enough for 2 large servings (as main course) or 4 small side dishes.
- 16 oz rapini
- 2 Tbs soy sauce (low sodium)
- 4 Tbs grated ginger
- 1 clove grated garlic
- red pepper flakes, to taste
- 1 cup water
- Wash rapini and cut stalks in half.
- Add water, soy sauce, grated ginger and garlic, and red pepper flakes to a skillet; bring to a boil.
- Add rapini and cook until tender but not mushy.