Friday, August 7, 2009

Grilled vegetables

Approx. 140 Calories per serving. Recipe makes 2 servings.


I had zucchini slices and artichokes left over from the pesto I made last night, so I decided to use them up by grilling them and adding a little balsamic vinegar. This is good hot or cold. I ate the first serving hot off the grill and ate the second serving cold at a later meal. I enjoyed it both ways and didn't really have a temperature preference.

Ingredients
  • 1 tomato
  • 6 oz (1/2 can) artichoke hearts
  • 3 cups zucchini
  • 2 large slices onion (approx. 1/2 cup)
  • 1 Tbs balsamic vinegar
  • black pepper, to taste

Directions

  1. Slice zucchini and onion.
  2. Cut tomato in half.
  3. Put all vegetables on a grill (I used George Foreman) until tender.
  4. Add black pepper to taste and balsamic vinegar.

No comments: