I craved Thai food, so this quick dish of halibut, green beans, and Thai red curry paste really hit the spot.
- 4 oz. halibut
- 1 2/3 cups green beans
- 2/3 cup yellow onion
- 1/8 cup green onion
- 2 Tbs cilantro
- 1 tsp Thai red curry paste
- 2 Tbs coconut milk
- 1 cup water
- Chop onions and snap green beans into short sections.
- Add water to a large skillet and bring to a boil.
- Add curry paste and mix well.
- Add green beans and yellow onions; cook until almost tender and much of the water has evaporated off.
- Add halibut and coconut milk.
- Cover and cook approx. 4 minutes (or until fish is done).
- Garnish with green onion and cilantro.