Here is another poached chicken/no oil stir fry recipes. It's a quick and easy dish to make to use a variety of summer vegetables. You can use your favorite stir fry sauce to flavor it.
- 8 oz boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 large zucchini (approx. 3 cups)
- 3 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup onion
- 1 cup red bell pepper
- 1 cup yellow bell pepper
- 1 cup green bell pepper
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions (green part only, for garnish)
- 3 Tbs spicy ginger sauce (I used East-West brand )
- Chop vegetables.
- Put water in skillet and bring to a simmer.
- Poach chicken until cooked through.
- Add the onions and peppers.
- Cook until almost tender.
- Add the mushrooms and zucchini.
- Cook until everything is tender but not mushy, and most of the water has evaporated.
- Add sauce and heat until warm.
- Serve and garnish with green onion.