This dish is basically a variation of the beef and broccoli - except that I ran out of broccoli and used shrimp instead of beef. This recipe works well for beef, chicken, or seafood.
- 5 large shrimp (approx. 1.25 oz)
- 1 cup bell pepper (mix of red, yellow, and green)
- 1/2 cup onion
- 1/4 cup green onion
- 1 Tbs spicy ginger teriyaki sauce (East West brand)
- 2 tsp olive oil
- Heat oil in a frying pan.
- Add onion and bell pepper.
- Cook until tender.
- Add peeled and deveined shrimp (I used already cooked) and teriyaki sauce.
- Heat until shrimp are warmed through (or cooked if using raw).
- Add green onions.